It's actually a sorta special day...
...it's my birthday!Although I'd love to say that I'm relaxing at a European spa getting my nails and toes done, I actually found a part time job teaching English and have to work!
It's all good, though, I'm happy to have a job and be getting paid in Euros...this will do until French Vogue comes knocking!
I'll be updating as much as I can....
Bisous!
Happy Birthday Claire! I wish you all the best.
ReplyDeleteKellie
Happy Bithday Girl, may you see many,many more so you can keep bringing us the fab style tips .
ReplyDeleteLinda . SA
Happy Bday girl!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! x
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday wish you many more to come
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day! I KNEW were a kindred spirit- you're a fellow capricorn. My special day is next Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, love! With every year, your soul becomes even more beautiful.
ReplyDeletehappy bday to you!!!
ReplyDelete:D
No WONDER i love this WEBSITE!
ReplyDeleteWE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY!! woo hoo!
its rare to see a JAN 12th bday, so im super happy to find a same dater =D.
much capricorn love.
Happy Birthday Claire!!! U R Da Bomb!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Claire...enjoy your day! Love the site!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHsppy Birthday Claire!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Claire. Hey, teaching English is great.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday...it's my bday too!!!!
ReplyDeletedont you just love capricorns??? we rock! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day Claire! I just found your blog and starting reading ALL the posts...whew!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the move, hope you had a very special day!
Jaszy