Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Intern Idea: Fuchsia Fun

Hey Guys,

So intern Suzie wrote the following:
"I love the color fuchsia! I am starting to see the color around a lot--and not only on the lips."
Really Suzie? I took her word for it and scoped out a few celebs who prefer pink.
Rihanna rocks the hot fuchsia lips with purpose...

And starlets old, young, and in between...



Have no problem rocking all pink frocks on the red carpet.
Fuchsia overload?
Tracee Ellis Ross shows us how to temper with a patterned pink...

And Posh works with just a pop...

Hot.
Want to inject a little pink in your wardrobe? Try the following:

Top Row: Velvet Torch V-Neck Dress, $50, www.nordstrom.com; Lippmann Collection Nail Color, Makin' Whoopee, $15, www.drugstore.com.
Bottom Row: Givenchy Lip Shine Lipstick in Fuchsia Shine, $23, www.saks.com; Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Hummingbird U Neck Pullover, $124, shopbop.com
Smootches!
PS My boy The Fashioniste also loves women in pink. Check out his post about it here.

2 comments:

L.S. said...

Out of all the interns, Suzie is my favorite. She is very insightful and her fashion sense is off the hook!!

Talysha said...

Hey Claire! Loves the post. I guess great minds DO think alike, LOL. I'd have to say that I am absolutely lovin Ms. Halle's dress, it is beyond fab!