Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boutique Spotlight: Fly Boutique

Hey!
So it's my last day in beautiful Miami...
...and I had to give you the scoop on a must visit boutique if you ever find yourself down here.
My super stylish friend Kelley directed me to a hotspot called Fly Boutique...
...that sells well edited vintage wears by top designers like Prada, Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, and more.
I took a look around....
...and with a bit of digging found some very Fashion Bomb worthy items:
This Janet Jackson '89 Jean Paul Gaultier white suit..
...was $128.
I almost had to get this gold flecked Diane von Furstenberg Jacket....
...which was a very reasonable $118.
I also stumbled upon this rare, one-of-a-kind Stephen Burrows Dress..
...which aside from being a piece of history was also $148.
While the clothes were great, I really had my eye out for accessories. Fly didn't dissapoint with tons of old school designer bags:
The 80's Louis Vuitton duffel on the left was $275..
..and the Gucci on the right was $195.
This hot snakeskin 70's purse was super chic....
...and at $118 I had to get it!
This 90's Black Leather Versace Bag with Gold Chain was a great throwback...
...and was $185.
And I thought this Gucci was somewhat chic...
...and at $98, it was a steal!
They also have a great selection of shoes....
These purple Miu Miu's...
...were $168.
These cute patent leather sky blue Manolo Blahnik pumps...
...were a reasonable $148.
These Marc Jacobs flats with a bauble detail...
...were $185.
And these YSL showstoppers...
...were $98.
Not to mention the many more Manolo's, Burberry, and Prada options..
...The Gold Manolo's in the shot were $128 and the Burberry's, $168.
Cute, cute stuff!
If you're ever in Miami, make sure to stop by Fly Boutique. They're located at 650 Lincoln Road. Need directions? Visit their website at www.flyboutiquevintage.com.
I'm sure it's not as warm back in NYC, so I've gotta run soak up the sun before it's too late. Back to life...back to reality...
Smootches!
PS One more day to submit your pictures! I'll be posting the submissions (and they're SO fly) tomorrow. Stay tuned.
PSS So far we've had Boutique Spotlights in Atlanta, New York, Tennessee, and Miami. Where will the Fashion Bomb go next?

4 comments:

The Glam Life said...

Very nice, I have to check that out when I'm that way. But, the black YSL sandals looked like they were from Payless.

Anonymous said...

i'm loving all the vintage designer clothes, paticularly the bags.

Lee said...

I loved that posts. I'm not really into designer things, but you do teach me a thing or two every time I read.As for the competition I would pick Shanae. She has so many different styles and they all look good on her.And I love to have different out fit chices! Keep up the good work Fashion Bomb!

The Bee is out!

Lee said...

choices