Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Work Out in Style

Happy Thursday!
So I went to the gym yesterday afternoon to take my regular cardiosculpt class, and was blown away, momentarily, by the sheer volume of newbies sweating away on the 'mills. Then I realized that (duh) tons of people make 'Working Out' one of their first New Years Resolutions. All the holiday goodness is just too...good!
As I said in my first post about Work out Gear, looking fly, sporting a new top, or rocking some new kicks motivates me to sweat it out.
Looking at celebs, there really isn't much to it!
If you're a casual girl like Nicole Richie or Rihanna, a simple white wife beater, t shirt, and pants will do...
If you're a more active girl, like Mel B....
...splurge on a Nike issue top and matching pants.
A few options:
Top Row: LiveStrong Velocity Sport Top, $45, www.nike.com; TQM Women's 2x1 Rib Tank, $10, www.footlocker.com; Personal Best Short Sport Top, $28, www.nike.com.
Middle Row: Adidas by Stella McCartney 'Run' Midlayer, $210, www.nordstrom.com
Bottom Row: Nike Enthusiast Capri, $45, www.nike.com; Workout Pants, $41, www.puma.com.

Some accessories, of course:


Now work all those holiday calories off!
Smootches!
Fashions, News, and What Nots
*Need more workout recommendations? Visit my past post about workout gear for the scoop on bras, workout staples, and more.
*So Mail Bombs have gotten sort've backed up over the past few weeks due to vacation, so I decided to get an early start today!
Michelle from Orlando, Florida loves Kim K's look in this picture:
She says, "I think her outfit is a cute look and I like the bag because it looks like something I'd wear going to and from work..."
Get Kim's look with the following high and low priced items:
Top Row: T-Bags Solid Off Shoulder Top, $114, shopbop.com
Harmony Wash Foxy Jean, $79, www.guess.com; Signature Stretch Silk Smocked Top, $40, www.spiegel.com.
Bottom Row: Roberto Cavalli Boots, $418, www.yoox.com; Julie K Jaye Bag in Purple, $242, CoutureCandy
ASOS Tie Back Slouch Heeled Boot, $80, www.asos.com.
Kim K's cool and all, but am I the only one kinda heated that she's with Reggie Bush?? Why not me????
*Deal of the Day:
Add Down Large Collar Puffer Jacket, $211, shopbop.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm must say that Mel B has the best body in the industry
http://triplerdeezee.blogspot.com/