Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Boutique Spotlight: Addy & Ferro

So I was walking in Ft. Greene this weekend after a wonderful brunch with my girl, and stumbled upon a super cute boutique called Addy & Ferro:



They carry colorful, unique pieces from designers like Ella Moss, Plenty by Tracy Reese, Nicacelly, as well as a smattering of local designers.
They had a great selection of jeans....

Affordable afrocentric t's..

...and bold accessories...



I took a look around and quickly found items to put on my long wish list:

This perfect patterned dress was a splurge at $188...

...as was this long flowy silk creation for $198...

...These cute yellow shorts were a more affordable $68...
And these pretty summer ready tops...


...were a cool $88.
For those pinching pennies (like myself), they also had a phat sales section in the back!

You must check it out!
Addy & Ferro is located at 672 Fulton Street between South Eliot and South Portland. Visit their website at www.addyandferro.com or give 'em a ring at 718.246.2900. Tell 'em I sent ya!
Smootches!
PS Love Vintage Wear? Check out Seasoned to Perfection's Sale this Weekend!

Click to enlarge

5 comments:

Your Girl said...

and what a lovely brunch it was! okay, i'm feeling the pressure to get back to bloggin'. i can't have you linkin to an abandoned page!

btw, i love when you spotlight nyc boutiques. keep 'em coming!

Elita said...

Anyone know where you can get those great "I heart black people" tees on line?!

Elita

Ondo Lady said...

Oh that is so lush, they've got that slightly boho and trendy vibe going. Just the sort of place I like to shop.

Anonymous said...

Cute place to shop I have been there several times. I have the I heart black people shirt. They also host cool events, and parties.

Christopher Drummond said...

hey there...great blog. I added it to my blog roll....

check mine out!

http://christopherdrummondbeauty.blogspot.com/