Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, July 13, 2007

Mail Bombs

Hey, hey!
It's Friday, and time for a few mail bombs.

I'm on a summer Friday today, so I'm gonna make it short and sweet....then go enjoy the day (it's sooo gorgeous out!)
Let's get to it!
Reader Nicole says, "Halle Berry looks great in this dress..."

"....Can you tell me who made it?"
It seems that on top of being a Versace model, Halle rocks their frocks on the red carpet. She ripped this fishscaled stunner off the runway...

...off its Spring 2007 show.
Next up reader TLCRules asks, "Do you know what dress Beyonce is wearing here?"

"...I LOVE IT!"
Well alright Ms. TLC! It seems Beyonce is a Versace fan as well, as the print for her dress was also seen on the runway...

...of their Spring '07 show.
Next up Remilekin says, "I love the dress Kerry is wearing…and I can’t find it anywhere!"

"..Since I’m ballin’ on a budget…can you give me a couple of look- a -likes in different price ranges?"
Sure! Kerry has great style as intern Suzie detailed in an earlier a post. If you want a similar grey dress, you can try this $352 Alexa Dress in Grey from CoutureCandy

But since you're on a budget, this $242 Rachel Pally Short Caftan Dress might be more reasonable...

Still too much? Try this $88 Jersey Cotton Dress in Heather Grey...

...also from CoutureCandy
Next, Chella says, "I need your help! I keep seeing all these celebs rocking these cute sequin berets..."

"...Can you help me find some??"
I can't say I support this trend, but I found sequined berets for $24 at www.urbn.com...

This version comes in black, red, and multi.
Our last celeb request for the week comes on the tail of yesterday's Nicole Richie Style File. A lot of readers thought she looked fierce in this jumper...

...and wanted her look. I actually did a post not too long ago on jumpers, and a lot of these options should still be available...

Top Row: 7 for All Mankind “Ginger” Jumpsuit, $198, www.adasa.com; Polka Dot Jumpsuit, $20, www.forever21.com; Poplin Belted Romper, $25.50, www.wetseal.com.
Middle Row: Seven Jeans Sweetheart Romper, $185, shopbop.com
Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Finch Jumpsuit, $285, shopbop.com
Doty Jumper in Jet, $154, CoutureCandy
Bottom Row: XOXO Twill Button Front Jumper, $25.50, www.macys.com; Kaitlyn Shortall, $34.50, www.delias.com; Serfontaine Jean Jumpsuit, $255, (323) 782-9188.
Lastly, reader Lisa says, "I saw these gorgeous earrings in an ad..."

"...and I would like to know who they are made by, their cost, and possibly where I can purchase them."
Well Lisa, I couldn't find an exact match, but found a few low priced options.
You can try this $15 pair of Beaded Hoop Earrings...

...from www.victoriassecret.com.
These $24 Diamond Dust Three Hoop Earrings...

...from www.ardenb.com.
Or these $5 Tripple Hoop Earrings...

...from www.forever21.com.
That does it for today! Have fabulous weekends. Off to enjoy the sun:)
Smootches!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the finds on the earrings! I'll love you forever and a day.

Anonymous said...

Don't diss on Mariah -- she's been stressed out the past few years.
p.s. thanks for the men's items -- it's nice to get some tips!