Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, March 10, 2008

Real Male Style: Texas

Hey!
So reader Michael (who was a contestant in our fashionable male contest) wrote in with his interpretation of Real Style:

He says " I styled this pic for a photo shoot as a representation of myself as a sartorial character, and have worn it quite a few times...While it is in black and white I think it captures a dandy's character."
Love a man in a vest!
Do you?
Smootches!
Fashion, News, and What Nots
*Stay tuned tomorrow for the T-shirt contest. I received over 15 submissions, and honestly wish I could pick them all! Be sure to check back in to revel in the talent of some of your fellow readers...and to cast your vote!
*For all my plus size fashionistas in Philly, check out new boutique Evangeline Plus (www.evangelineplus.com). They sell 'Real Clothes for Real Women."
*In case you were worried, Naomi is fine. [Bossip]
*Our favorite fabulous chick...
...is reportedly with child. [Bossip]

0 comments: