Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, March 17, 2008

Real Style: Philly 2

Happy Monday!
So you fabulous readers continue to send me Real Style submissions. Today we have another Philly creation...
Reader Maryam aka 'Classic' says, "As a fashion merchandising student I must say that I love your blog!!!"
"...Here are pics of me hopefully I'll see myself on there!"
Today's your lucky day, Maryam. Thanks for reading!
And cute shirt! But a Fashion Bomb T would be a bit cuter.
Stay tuned, they'll be available before you know it!
Smootches!
Fashion, News, and What Nots
*Only a few more weeks in a soft cast before I can bust out the stilettos! Of course I'm having a party. Stay tuned for details on the Fashion Bomb's next meet and greet in NYC. I want to meet and greet y'all!
*Get a Kimora red carpet look...
...with this $139 Sexy Strapless Dress from www.bebe.com.
*Hey! You can vote for the Fashion Bomb everyday for the Glam Awards...
...let's represent for urban fashion! Go to Glam.com to vote and look for the Fashion Bomb in the Fashion Publishers Category.
*Become a fan of the Fashion Bomb on Facebook!
*Steal Tichina Arnold's look...
...with this $67 Rachel Pally Batwing Mini from shopbop.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That fashion management student's style is soo cute...she has a hair cut similar to mine...love the hair cuts ladies..

Niesha said...

I love the t-shirt look. Great style.

Anonymous said...

its not my aesthetic, but she looks cute

Anonymous said...

Wow, girlfriend is rocking that hair!!! Love, love, love the second picture. She is a fashion bomber indeed.

Anonymous said...

love how you matched the dresses. very cool!

Charlé said...

Maryam looks great! Love that green coat

Anonymous said...

Fashion Philly 2: That coat really fits snug. Not a good look.