Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, August 11, 2008

Diddy's New Scent + MTV's looking for Models!

*Get your sniffers ready for Diddy's new fragrance, which will be aptly titled I am King...
WWD reports that the new cologne will launch exclusively at Macy's in December before going global in February. "I believe in positive affirmations," Diddy says. "If I say, 'I am not going to succeed, I'm a loser,' then that's what I am going to be. If we say we're kings and we say we're queens, that's what we're going to be. It has nothing to do with being arrogant." Love Diddy!
*To all you aspiring models out there, MTV is creating a competition reality show called Model Makers, in which ten contestants compete for twelve weeks "of intensive physical fitness training to help them get down to their ideal size" to become a high-fashion model.
The winner will receive $100,000, a professional modeling portfolio, a personal trainer for one year, and lots and lots of free publicity. Enter by going to www.mtvmodelmaker.com.
*Did y'all watch the opening ceremoney for the Olympics??
The US looked great in Ralph Lauren. I was so proud...
*Contemporary Line Foley + Corinna is looking for PR Interns...
...they say, "We are currently looking for a PR Intern for the upcoming Fall Semester to work alongside our Director of Marking and PR. Duties include tracking press coverage and assisting with handling credit requests, tracking samples to and from different media outlets as well as direct maintenance with in-house press kits. This internship is available to students and recent fashion graduates and can be for credit or non-credit depending on the candidates specific need." E-mail your cover letter and resume to Ayanna at foleyandcorinnaprintern@yahoo.com .
*R.I.P Bernie Mac...
...and Isaac Hayes...

3 comments:

tee said...

I am going to miss them, they had full sucessful lives and I hope they Rest in peace. Please don't let nothing happen to Denzel, Morgan Freeman, and Danny Glover.

Anonymous said...

I have been in shock since Saturday!

Anonymous said...

R.I.P TO BOTH OF THESE BEAUTIFUL FALLEN SOLDIERS..
WILL BE DEARLY MISSED
IM STILL BUGGIN BOUT IT NOW..