Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, August 04, 2008

Real Style : LA

Hey!
So I've been busy this weekend preparing for my Young, Black, and Fabulous guest Blogging Spot. Thankfully, I have some Real Style stored up for Monday's chic spotlight!
While I was in LA, I took a quick detour to the Beverly Center, which is basically the dopest mall in the area. I stopped this young lady by the Dior store...
....for her cute Cali style. Simple yet chic, she paired a bright yellow and pink t with skinny jeans and matching pink pumps. Everything from her nails to her blinged out accessories and large bag completed the look.
So what do you think. Does LA have Real Style?
Smootches!
PS Visit www.theybf.com for more Fashion Bomb features!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute outfit,me likey!!!!!!!!

Dimpledgemini said...

Cute!!! *and I LOVED your guestblog at ybf.com!*

Anonymous said...

She looks really nice! I read your guest blog on YBF. I like your blog too!

Anonymous said...

Real Cute. I luv really feminine style and this epitomizes.
And great wrk over at ybf.com!

This weekend was lik a party over on that site!

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Nice outfit