Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tyra Banks Celebrates All Black Issue + Thakoon for Target + Reader Submissions!

*Tyra Banks joined with Chanel Iman, Stacey McKenzie, Selita Banks, Veronica Webb, Toccara, Beverly Johnson, and other notable models to tape a celebratory show for Vogue Italia's All Black issue...
...just too much beauty and fabulousness in that pic! The actual show is set to air September 11th. Can't wait! [Dlisted]
*Glamour mag reports that Thakoon will be the next Go Designer for Target...
...get those checkbooks ready! It will be released late December, available through January. [Nitrolicious]
*My absolute favorite boutique Pieces is now blogging it up!
...check out the latest fashions at www.piecesofbklyn.blogspot.com.
*Reader/Aspiring model Kimyshka sent me her pic and asked me to put it up...
She says, "I am a model looking for work, trying to get started." Does she have what it takes?
*Also, reader Sydrena (and former Fashion Bomb T-shirt contestant) wants your opinions on the following design...
...would you rock this?
*There are officially two days left to nominate the Fashion Bomb for the 2008 Black Weblog Awards:

Click here to nominate me!!! It would mean the world:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimyshka definitely has what it takes as far as I can see. She's beautiful. Good luck, girl!

Sydrena's tee is nice. I'd rock it :)

Anonymous said...

I think Kimyshka could make I just think she needs to be more edgie. Have professional pictures taken to show "girl next door" and "edgy".