Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Mail + Sales + Randomness

Hey Guys!
Well, blame it on my glamorous life (or laziness!), but I only had time to answer one lonely mail bomb this week...

...so let's get to it.
Rachel from Massachusetts asks:
"I have a question on a dress. I have seen it worn by Kelis...

... and Paula Patton....

...and I want to know - who is the designer? I hope you can give me some info!"
Well, Rachel, you have great taste. The metallic embellished mod shift is part of Gucci's Spring 2007 Ready to wear collection...

...available for an arm and a leg at Gucci stores.
If you still want the look and have a bit of money to spend, this $283 AKA New York Empire Shift Dress is available at shopbop.com


It has similar proportions, and the brocade detail gives off a bit of shine.
If that's out of your price range, this $62 Velvet Torch Lace Mini Frock from www.nordstrom.com could work as well...

...It's short and cute, and the lace can somewhat substitute for the metallic studs and embellishments. Pair this with some hot heels, and you're good to go!
Smootches!
Sales and What nots:
* Billion Dollar Babes is back for my NYC fashionistas!

RSVP at www.billiondollarbabes.com to shop for designers like Tibi, sass& bide, and Ya Ya at up to 80% off retail. I'm *so* gonna be there!
* Accessories cyberstore www.rimistyle.com is having its spring sale. Select items are 50% off. Check em out!
* Don't forget to roll out to Boutique Finesse' one year anniversary this Saturday!

Click to enlarge
Come for 2 for 1 martinis and to mix and mingle with the girls from Boutique Finesse, Hourglass Events, the B Life Blog, and ME!
*Lastly, I leave you with my favorite video right now, "Lipgloss":

Her lipgloss is poppin' indeed! You don't know nothing 'bout her.
Have great weekends!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..lip gloss is poppin. luv that song. The Billion Dollar Babes had cool stuff in the summer, including jewelry, boots and bags. But my most prized possession was the super cheap mag. subscriptions.