Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, April 13, 2007

Winner of TFB's Contest + Shop & Mingle Details

Happy Friday!
So no time for mail bombs today (busy, busy, busy!), but I had to write in and relay a few tidbits.
First up, I'm sure you'd like to know the winner of the Fashion Bomb's Second Fashionable Contest! It's none other than Brooklyn, NY reader Danielle, who was the first to find that Nia Long's smashing shoes...


...were none other than this $625 pair of Sergio Rossi Suede and Patent Leather Sandals...

...available for purchase at www.net-a-porter.com
Congrats Danielle!
Next up, I've received some questions regarding this weekend's Shop & Mingle...

...so here are a few FAQ's:
1. Is it cash only?
No. Cash, Credit, Debit & Paypal (Visa/Mastercard/Amex via Paypal) are accepted.
2. Can I bring my friends??
Of course! The more the merrier.
3. What's the Fashion Bomb discount?
To commemorate the second Shop & Mingle, each Fashion Bomb reader gets $2 off per item. When you RSVP, I'll send you a Fashion Bomb Coupon. Print it out and bring it with you to get your discount.
4. Where is it?
If you RSVP to me at thefashionbomb@gmail.com, I'll send you all the juicy details.
5.Are the clothes new or used?
Everything's brand spanking new.
6. What if I can't make it?
No worries! There are many more Shop & Mingle's on the horizon.

Hope I answered everything. If not, let me know.
Have great, relaxing, refreshing weekends!
Smootches!
PS In case you can't make Shop & Mingle (quelle horreur!), The Art of Shopping is having a sample sale this weekend.
76 Greene Street
April 11-14, 11-7pm; April 15, 12-5pm
TheArtofShop.com
PSS Take $20 off any order over $100 by using code TAXBREAK2007 only at Shopbop.com!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you at Shop & Mingle!

Andrew Leon said...

sweet jesus those sandals are hot as shit

Fashion Critic said...

cute site...I love it