Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Travel in Style + Contest Winner

"One day we on the Autobahn swervin drivin/ Next day we in the sun on the Virgin Islands/ If you wit me ain't no time to sleep/ 'Specially at Wet Willy's on Miami Beach."--Ludacris, 'Pimpin all Over the World.'

Happy Tuesday!
Isn't the weather just gorgeous!?! Yesterday I spent my lunch break luxuriating outside, feeling the sun. The fabulous weather made me start thinking about my spring and summer travel plans. I only have one trip planned to Abaco, Bahamas...

...for August, but I'm seriously contemplating a quick trip to London...

...and Paris...

...for next month.
And of course I can't go anywhere without keeping it super stylish!
Right now my suitcase arsenal includes a sad green carry on and an even sadder, plain black rolly bag (with a pathetic red ribbon tied on the top to distinguish it from the scores of other large black rolly bags).
I want stylish, chic, yet functional luggage for my summer travels...and doing a quick search, I found quite a few gems:

Top Row: Diane Von Furstenberg 21" Carry On, $160, www.1800luggage.com; Sunspot Travel Case, $348, www.anthropologie.com; Tommy Hilfiger Luggage Classics 27" Expandable Upright, $180, www.ebags.com.
Middle Row: Wendy Roll Bag, $220, www.flight001.com; Samsonite X'ion Boarding Bag, $85, www.ebags.com; Capri ML Traveler, $78, www.flight001.com.
Bottom Row: Diane Von Furstenberg Hearts Collection 21" Expandable Carry-On Upright, $170, www.ebags.com; Loop Printed Canvas Weekender, $50, www.urbn.com; Pierre Cardin Juno Unisex Lightweight Luggage Set, $150, www.luggageguy.com.
While some of those bags cost the price of a plane ticket to Europe, I'm sure the investment is worth it. And you have the added protection against luggage mix ups.
Happy Trails!
So finally! The winner of the Nautica N Series Straight Leg Jeans is none other than...

....Edwin! He received the most unique votes.
About his style, readers said:

"Edwin’s style embodies hip-hop chicness to the fullest. He should definitely win the Fashionable Contest for his creative sense of style and eclectic ensembles."

"Edwin is crazy fly. and the fact that he's only 16...seals it."


“I have to go with Edwin. He definitely has a unique sense of self to be 16 and so fly. Plus he's adorable and I love the Pharell vibe.”


"I have to vote Edwin because his style is so funky and out there. I like his creativity and the color he brings out."

"Edwin...You gotta give it up to a young'n doing it up like that!"

Congrats Edwin! E-mail me at thefashionbomb@gmail.com
with your measurements and address.
Have great days!
Smootches!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must show my love to Edwin for doing his style even though I may have lost, it's great to see style expressed so many different ways as shown in the contest. Michael Andrew

Anonymous said...

I don't know why it was necessary to pin it down to one winner--all of the men featured were stylish and gorgeous!