Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, May 21, 2007

Real Style: Society Coffee

"I slang in my white tee/I bang in my white tee/All in the club spitting game in my white tee/ I bling in my white tee/Serve fiends in my white tee/forget a throwback I look clean in my white tee."--Dem Franchise Boyz, "In my White Tee."
Hey Guys,
So this past Friday I went to a very young, urban, and fabulous place in Harlem called Society Coffee. They have cool themed nights on occasion, and this time around, the theme was all white. I didn't get the memo, but these beautiful young ladies clearly did:

They demonstrated one way to wear all white while still looking fly. I loved their skinny jeans, metallic accessories, and stylish tops.
I'm going to a white party in a few weeks...and I'm already taking notes!
Smootches!
PS Check out Society Coffee at 2104 Frederick Douglass Blvd btwn 113th & 114th St.
PSS NYC Fashionistas: The fabulous Gabay’s Outlet (227 1st Avenue between 13th and 14th streets) just received a shipment of ready to wear from Elie Tahari. 50-80% off retail. Go during your lunch break!
PSS To any of my ‘intern’ candidates: please know that the gig is unpaid (but so much fun)! With that in mind, keep sending me e-mails, I’d love to have you!