Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Get her Look: Ciara

Hey!
So I'm up before my foot surgery, absolutely petrified of what is going to happen to me in a few hours! I've gotta 'run', but I decided to solve a quick early Mail Bombs for ya:
Eliana says, " I recently saw Ciara with a Marilyn Monroe shirt that I loved..."
"Can you help me find it please? Thanks!!!"
No problem! I'll do you one better and find her whole look: 
Top Row: All Saint Black Crop Tab Bommer, $570, www.asos.comHarlow Marilyn Tee in Scarlet,$84, Pink Mascara
Bottom Row: Jet Skull Skinny Jeans, $132, www.ronherman.com; Kenneth Cole Croc 3 Pointer Pumps, $117, www.bluefly.com
I'll try to update throughout the day...we'll see how I feel!
Smootches!

4 comments:

Charlé said...

Good luck on your foot surgery. Get better soon!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I love that dress that Nia Long is wearing!! I hope you're back on your "feet" soon. Get well! :-)

Anonymous said...

good luck on your surgery, I will most definitely be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Long time lurker, first time poster, I have been combing the internet for that dress.Who makes it?

Get better soon! We fashionistas need you.