Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, February 11, 2008

Real Style: Tent Outtakes + Contest Winner

Hey!
So I've finally recovered from Fashion Week!
As you can see, I'm very snap happy....I took a ton of pictures in the tents that I didn't get to post, so I figured, what better time than today? 
I saw this young lady while waiting in the line for Custo Barcelona.  I loved her gold brocade jacket, and her striped tights were an unexpected touch.
Skinny jeans and pumps are accented with a feminine, cinched waist African print top.
This model's whole look--from her boots, bag, to her over the top hair---exemplified casual chic.
And lastly this Runway coach is working fitted jeans and a pompadour hairdo on the catwalk of Chris Han. 

 I couldn't forget to take a pic at Sean John...
This dope fashion designer and stylist was sporting a skeleton print hoodie, straight legged jeans, a scarf, and plaid hat. He was fierce! He's doing big things--check in for updates on him soon.
And that does it for Monday Real Style!
Now: The Contest. 
After over 30 submissions, our contest winner is...
...Vanessa from New York! Cute dress!
Within 40 minutes of my publishing the post, she correcty answered that the ladies in this picture:
..were (left to right) Liya Kebede in Calvin Klein, Jourdan Dunn in Zac Posen, and Hollis Wakeema in Tracy Reese!
About her win, she says, "I'm a little surprised...I almost never win anything...this is exciting!"
Congrats! Enjoy your styling with Pieces! You'll love it, promise.
Smootches!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Glad that fashion week is over..now we can get some breathing room til next season!

The pic from Sean John is great. Nice style on that guy!