Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Beret-volution will be Photographed

"She wore a raspberry beret/ The kind you find in a second hand store/Raspberry beret/ And if it was warm she wouldnt wear much more/ Raspberry beret/I think I love her." Prince, 'Raspberry Beret.'

Hey guys,
So I said in an earlier post that I would be the first to join the beret-volution. I could've sworn that French inspired beret's were slowly making a comeback, but I didn't have concrete proof of my hypothesis, save for a picture of this lady...

And seeing mad old heads sport them on the train.
I finally found examples of this cold weather trend starting to take root in the tents...



And now it seems that Fall 2007 collections are feeling le beret as well:


DKNY


Sass & Bide
So, you heard it here. Run out and get your beret for $10 from the guy selling hats on the street...before they start selling them for $225 at Saks.
Smootches!
PS Check me out on myspace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That afternoon dress was hot! My head is too big for berets, but I do adore them. =)

shika said...

J'adore the afternoon dress. This proves true style and creativity can stand the test of time. Stay fierce and fab !!