Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

DVF to Design for Obama?

NY Mag's the Cut reported today that Diane Von Furstenberg aspires to dress our fresh first lady:
They say, "Last night at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund award dinner Diane Von Furstenberg told [New York] she has submitted sketches for Michelle Obama's inaugural ball gown. "Well, they asked me to. Of course, everybody has," she said. "I'm so proud to be an American. Otherwise, right now we would all be so depressed."
Uh, did I mention how much I adore Diane von Furstenberg?
A few of her 'first lady' worthy 'fits from her Fall 2008 collection:
Hot!

1 comments:

GFS said...

I worship DVF...even though I can't afford her:) DVF would be perfect to design for a classy lady like Michelle Obama:)

Godsfavoriteshoes.com