Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hot! or Hmm...: Beyonce, Fabolous, and Dawn in NYC

The stars made their way to different soirees in NYC last night, sticking to a fashionable theme of all black. Black on black is always chic, but as we've seen, sometimes it's Hot! and other times Hmm...
Beyoncé hosted Gotham Magazine's Annual Gala sporting this long-sleeved, turtle-neck black column dress...
I love maxi dresses for the summer months where you can show a bit of skin with a strapless style. For the fall, I think this frock gets a Hmm...
Dawn from Danity Kane made an appearance...
Playing with textures like sequins and silk is always hot!, and this cute cocktail is age appropriate, funky and fun.
Malinda Williams also showed up with D-Nice...
The grey and black jacket is Hot! and I'm loving her pop of purple clutch...
The guys also showed out in all black, with Fabolous as THE style standout at his own birthday party(as it should be!)...
...This classic, two-button, dark grey tux with velvet lapels and bowtie are the perfect combo of elegant and contemporary. And I must say, I love a man in a suit! Hot!
Fashion Bomb friend Julissa also popped into the fabolous shindig...
She certainly look saucy, but is that a belted shirt? Hmm...
What do you think?

6 comments:

Raquel Pauline said...

I absolutely loooove your site, it has become my new fashion and celebrity mecca, YBF is second now, lol. Keep it up.

Please stop my my blog:
www.thebeautifulbrownones.com

Nerdy Girl Network said...

Beyonce definitely gets a "Hmmm.." on this one. Sidenote, does anyone else suspect homegirl paid a visit to Kelly's cosmetic surgeon between Cadillac Records and I am.. ?

She's looking A LOT more voluptuous these days.. just saying!

Anonymous said...

Why does Bee always look like she's holding her breath in her pictures?

Al said...

I like Bey's dress. Not loving the earrings with it though.I like Malinda's fit too.

everyone else. meh.

And to the surgery suggestion...spanx and a pushup bra will do wonders. everybody isn't running to the surgeon's table. She doesn't really look different to me. Maybe it's the super slinky dress.

sexilexi said...

I think the earrings are cool. Very mod. They were gifts from her Mom for her birthday or last christmas. Vintage Chanel earrings...she collects Chanel stuff....Yes, I am a Beyonce Stan.

Coko Mulan said...

Idk.. Dawn and B can keep it.. It's not really doing anything for me. But Malinda=Flyness