Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Video Fun

Wow, I really can't party like I used to! I'm settling in to chill hardcore for the rest of the weekend--which made me think about this throw back viddy:


A few questions/observations:
1. Who knew Tiny was so hood?
2. Why in the world was the whole West Coast gangster look ever fashionable for women?
3. Why in the world did I rock the West Coast gangster look? Yep, I used to sag my jeans and button up the flannel shirt! Lol. Glad that was a passing phase...
Have great weekends!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...what year is this? So glad this is over!!!!

Anonymous said...

Honey, that was my jam! I remember that phase, thank God I was not into that look! lol!

I believe the year was '93 or '94.

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to Xscape?

..... said...

hilarious

Anonymous said...

Hahaha they all look soo rediculous,...Tiny is not cute!

Coko Mulan said...

Tiny is STILL hood and needs to get it together

Anonymous said...

who knew tiny was soo hood!??!?! is that a serious question.

1) she is an eternal baby momma

2) have we seen how she dresses!?! definitely wont be in "this week in chic!!"

money does not buy style. clearly