Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, November 14, 2008

Music Bomb: Kanye West's "Heartless" Video

I know "Heartless" has been out for a while now but every time I watch this video, I get taken in by the fashion deets in the animation. The fringe and red soles on the fuschia Louboutins, the graphic designs on Yeezy's sweater, and the exact replica of his living room. Bananas.





Can't wait for the album--11/24!!
A

5 comments:

IbisCaraib said...

The video is hot. The way he described it, it was shot in live action. So that's really his living room. Then the footage was sent to japan where every frame was drawn over by an artist.

Anonymous said...

Is this art imitating life? The girl(s) in the video looks like his ex Alexis Phifer to me. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

FLASHY STYLISTA said...

omg i cant believe they put the pink louboutins in animation!!its da bomb!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful video. But I was sorry to see the extended smoking promotion in there at the end. I know smoke looks cool . . . but kids idolize this stuff.

Anonymous said...

How do I find the rainbow dress the woman wears in the video?