Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Video Fun

Do y'all have personal anthems? Q-Tip's "Vivrant Thing" has been one of mine for years.

The lyrics and video are hot, but the beat is just bananas. (Confession: I sometimes bump this when I'm trying on clothes at home or getting ready to go out. I think everyone has at least one of those jams!).
FYI: Q-Tip 's new album, The Renaissance, is a banger.
Hope you all had a fabulous, fashionable Thankgiving!
Adri

3 comments:

M* said...

i just came from a qtip concert last week. I feel u -- a banger~ and yes tha cd too

Naturally Tamara said...

Oh my gosh that is one of my inspiration songs that I listen to when I create jewelry!

Unknown said...

I have sooo many...lol....I love Stevie Wonder's That Girl...It me on so many levels...