Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, November 28, 2008

Mail Bombs Lite: Rocsi's 106 & Park Heels, Rihanna's Gucci Dress, and Keri's Military Coat!

Thanksgiving is over, but Mail Bombs are still poppin!
I know most of y'all are already AT the mall, so I'll keep this short and sweet!
First Mhel was wondering about Rocsi's hot heels:
She says, "Can you tell me who they are by and where I can buy them??"
Rocsi is wearing these Balenciaga Fall 2008 d’Orsay stilettos:
Seems this collection was quite popular amongst Fashion Bomb fashionistas, as Ciara was identified wearing their Escarpin Booties in this Mail Bombs Post. Find your pair at www.balenciaga.com.
Next Megan says, "I wanted to know if you could find the designer of this dress??"
Of course at her Unicef Gucci event, Ri Ri is wearing Gucci...
The Spring 2009 gown was first modeled by Chanel Iman no less! Who rocked it better?
Alexis B from Washington D.C. says, "I wanted to know where I could find a coat like the one Keri Hilson wore to the Dirty Awards..."
"... It looks great and perfect for the brisk DC weather!"
It does! Reader Myranda wrote in and informed me that Keri is in fact wearing this Soldier Girl Coat in Grey:
...get it for only $83 at Fashion Bomb sponsor www.lulus.com!
Next, in a Male Mail Bomb, Hajah says, "I was wondering if you could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me. Lance Gross did a photoshoot with Derek Blanks and he has on a brown leather jacket..."
"...He looks great and I want to send this jacket to my brother for Christmas who is actually in the army in Iraq. Please help!"
Lance's stylist Staci wrote in saying, "His Jacket is Dolce & Gabanna. Lance told me several people have been in search for it. Lance had me do a search on the D&G website and that particular jacket is no longer available!" Lance is looking out!!! Anyway, try these jackets for a similar look:

Photobucket
1. 7 For All Mankind Men's Leather Bomber Jacket, $675. 2. Daniele Alessandrini Dark Brown Leather Jacket, $945. 3. Guess Payant Leather Jacket, $298. 4. Collection Privee Leather Outerwear, $944. 5. Benjamin Bixby Leather Varsity Jacket, $959.
Lastly, in an addendum to this Look for Less post, we found that Regina Hall is wearing these Sam Edelman $135 Whitely Ankle Boots in Pewter...
Photobucket

...get 'em at www.endless.com.
That does it!
Hope you've all recovered from your turkey coma and are hitting the malls in style!
I've got a bit of work today, so let me get down to business.
Bisous!

8 comments:

M* said...

You the Bomb!
thanks.

lord this is a prime example why skinny models arent always the best for clothing; she made rihanna look really really fat. but i like the way rihanna is wearing it

Anonymous said...

I initially wasn't feeling the "liquid leather" tights but I really like Rocsi's look. The blazer made it a little more classy-fab for me! (The Balenciaga's didn't hurt either lol!)

(love the fashion bomb btw!)

KOR said...

i am curious about Solange's shoes in this picture! Can you help me find out where I can find them...


http://concreteloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/48680ew_knowles_b_b_gr_06.jpg

mboogie said...

yay! thanks soooo much for finding the designer to Rihanna's dress! I think she wore it better...it has a more goddess look on her...

Anonymous said...

love keri's coat!!!! =)

yours truly said...

rihanna definitely wore it better. the colour is nicer and suits her frame better than chanel. that dress is practically drowning her.

lance gross is too sexy.

Anonymous said...

Hello, wanted to respond to the post from Hajah regarding the jacket Lance Gross is wearing. His Jacket is Dolce and Gabanna. Lance told me several people have been in search for it. Lance had me do a search on D&G website and that particular jacket is no longer available!

Anonymous said...

well... men take a good part in fashion with the side by side women