Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hot or Hmm..: Victoria's Secret Runway Show

Morning, FB'ers!

The fashionable gathered over the weekend on the pink carpet in Miami Beach for Victoria's Secret big-to-do. I'm a little Hmm on the whole idea of a VS fashion show but I know a few dudes who would probably try to gag me if I voiced that too strongly!
Speaking of dudes, Usher and Terrence Howard brought it with some dapper men's style:Terrence coolly channels a Miami vibe (Hot!) with his light jacket, Panama hat, and dress slacks. Though I normally like Usher in a suit, this one looks a little too buttoned-up for the tropical heat...Hmm...
Gabrielle Union rarely missteps fashion-wise and looks good here...
...but I wish she'd thrown in some color--like Usher, dark colors are a little too somber for Miami and the pink carpet...(Hot shoes though)...
Kourtney and Kim Kardashian's bright tunics are great examples of how to sport your basic evening black and still keep the Miami-sexy...
Kinda hot!
Shakara...
...where have you been?!
Cassie's another stylista who normally does no wrong...
...even though I'm over the bandage dress trend, she looks Hot in this champagne-hued number!
Finally, Lenny K. and Diddy kept it laid-back in different ways:
I'm confused by Diddy's dress shoes paired with a long-sleeved white tee, and Lenny's motorcycle-inspired outfit is hot, but feels a little too out of place with the setting. Hmm...
What did y'all think?
Adri

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, i would like to know what kind of dress is Shakara wearing? even if there is anything close/identical to this dress that would be great. please let me know. i would love to wear this dress when i go on vacay. bye.

Anonymous said...

I think, wow! I've don't think I have seen Lenny Kravitz look so good. Age is being nothing but kind to him. I love his look, he keeps is cool punk.

Kingsmomma said...

I think with his body Mr. Kravitz can pretty much wear anything. I love how he justs wears whatever he wants, whenever. Its no wonder his daughter is the fashionista she is

Shannae said...

Cassie's shoes are the Truth!
Claire do you know who makes them??

sexilexi said...

I love Kourtney's dress! The mini version is SO much cuter! Idk about Kim's dress/top tho..

lesslee said...

I liked Cassie's dress. Is it available at http://www.thefind.com/