Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Hot! or Hmm...: Beyonce's Herve Leger Gown

I've admitted to suffering from Herve Leger overload before--it seems every celeb opts for the short tight cocktail for club events. But leave it to Beyonce to wear an alternative:
She rocked a grey banded Herve Leger gown for jeweler Lorraine Schwartz’s dinner party in NYC a few days ago.
Hot or Hmm?
PS Dawn had the following to say about Herve, "I have like five Herve Leger dresses, and people tell me all the time, 'Chill out with the Herve!' But I say wear what the heck you want...it fits curves great. It sucks in all the excess, so I say as long as you're killin it...rock it!"

7 comments:

Diego R. Wyatt said...

I kind of love it...even though I always question B's choices. The color is great, I love the jacket and jewels...HATE the hair, but no one's perfect lol. The length takes it to more of a red carpet, but she all in all looks good.

Anonymous said...

Beyonce is known for looking great when dressed elegantly so she capitalizes on the ideal. Definitely HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... She looks old

Anonymous said...

its a bit odd looking. very odd actually. and it does make her look a lot older. i'm gonna 'hmmm...not so much' this one

Anonymous said...

I think this is proof.

Beyonce is pregnant.

Anonymous said...

boooooo

Anonymous said...

She looks like an old hag, but that's normally the case with her.