Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, February 06, 2009

Mail Bombs: Rihanna's Twenty8Twelve Skirt, Keri's Black Boots, and Toccara's Stop Staring Dress!

Hey!
It's gorgeous and sunny out in Paris, et il faut en profiter! So Mail Bombs will be quick...
...let's go!
First, Nia was interested in Rihanna's Casual Look...
...she says, "Her whole outfit is hot!"
We found the skirt for you; mimic the rest with the following affordable items:


1. Luxury Tailored Herringbone Dress Shirt, $67.50. 2. Twenty8Twelve Wilma Linen Swing Skirt, $255. 3. Sterling Silver Beaded Cultured Fresh Water Pearl Double-Row Necklace - 17", $80. 4. Nine West Jennica Sandals, $79. 5. Bebe Jillian Snake Platform Sandal, $149.

Next, Alyssa says, "I recently found this pic of Keri Hilson and my eye caught her boots..."
"...I've been looking for some flat riding boots forever and these fit the bill. They are simple yet edgy. Where can I find these?"
Adri says, "Keri's wearing boots that are very, very similar to these Fiorentini + Baker Buckle Boots..."

"...Cop them at Barneys for $525."

Kalifa says, "I saw this look on Taraji Henson and was wondering if you could find the pieces for me..."
Work Taraji's office ready steeze with the following high and low priced selections:

1. Billow 2-in-1 Top, $160. 3. Aldo Sermide Belt, $30. 4. Charlotte Russe Button Front Pencil Skirt, $23. 5. French Connection Jackie Boots, $150.
(Pssst, the billow top is maternity, but you can balance out the extra room with the corset belt!)

And Bethany says, "I absolutely love this dress and I need it in my closet as of yesterday!"
"...Where can I find this exact dress??"
An anonymous commenter revealed that Ms. Jones loves dresses by the line Stop Staring. Get her Heather Plaid dress for only $146...
...at www.stopstaringclothing.com. [Take a look at the dress selection--Toccara literally gets all her dresses from this store].

Finally a wardrobe query!
Brittney says, "I need help finding a nice black dress for an upcoming party. Could you possibly help me find some options under $100?"
Adriana found these bangers:

I'll take #2!

That does it for today.
I'm going to enjoy the weekend before flying to NYC for Fashion Week! Oh, I didn't tell you? Yup, Adri & I will be in the house, giving you the scoop on shows, attendees, and celebs.
Also stay tuned next week for a massive Fashion Bomb upgrade! Hint: It has something to do with a recent poll you took...you'll see!
Bisous!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that steve madden also makes boots similar to the ones Keri Hilson has on or $99.

Anonymous said...

Oh and Bakers also has boots similar to Keri's for 80 bucks as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Rhianna is a BEAT chick, and im not referring to the activities of the other night. She always steps out looking her best.

As for Tocarra, she is SOOOOOO small now and I love it. Congratulations girl!!!