Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, February 13, 2009

Mail Bombs Lite: Heidi's YSL Pumps, Beyonce's Prince T-Shirt, and Tiny's Herve Leger Dress!

Hey Fashion Bombers!!
So I just arrived in NYC! Fashion Week fun starts today, but first we have a couple Mail Bombs...
...we'll keep it short!

First Kenyatta says, "I'm trying to find out where I can get the grey pumps Kourtney Kardashian is wearing in this picture. I think I saw the same pumps on Heidi Klum a few months back and I absolutely love them..."
"...Where can I find them?? Thanks!"
Adriana found that Heidi and Kourtney are wearing these Yves Saint Laurent Platform Pumps in grey...
...get them for $795 at www.ysl.com.

Next, Melody asks, "Can you tell me where Bey got this cute Prince shirt?"
Yup! Beyonce found her shirt for $35 at cybershop www.viktorviktoriashop.com...
...get your t by going here.

Christina says, "I have a pretty good grip on jumpsuits, but I have been dying to find a reasonably (reasonable meaning not straight off the runway) priced jumpsuit like this:"
"I love the length! I LOVE the fit! HELP!"
Sure! Get an Angela Simmons red carpet look with these high and low price options:
Left to Right: Bebe Silk Twill Jumpsuit, $129; Marley Silk Wrap Jumpsuit, $395.

And lastly Tiffany says, "I wanted to know who designed this dress Tiny is wearing? She looks so fab!"
Adriana found that Tiny is wearing this $2,800 Herve Leger Sequin Bandage dress...
...Oh, and like her shoes? Get a similar pair for less here.

That does it!
Stay tuned later today for a bit of NY Scene with Adriana. I'm going to try to make it to the tents today, but honestly I'm a bit jet lagged! If anything I'll be sure to hit the ground running this weekend, and deliver fresh pix, reviews, and news around the clock.
Bisous!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best I have ever seen Tiny and a Herve dress look...except for the long one B was featured in...

Anonymous said...

I am not feeling the jumpsuit finds as a substitute for Angela's.EEkk

Anonymous said...

that Herve dress is toooo hot!!!!

Amber Steez said...

where can i get that jacket kelly rowland has on. it doesnt have to be that long but that exact color.

Monique Famous said...

That dress is adorable.

Monique Famous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.