Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, February 02, 2009

Look for Less: Taraji Henson

Undercover Fashionista Taraji P. made moves for the 2009 Queen of Chic Crown wearing a champagne colored strapless for the Santa Barbara International Film Festival:


If you love her look, get it for less with these under $200 options:

1. Nicole Miller Strapless Stretch Satin Sheath, $170. 2. Axcess Silver-Tone Turquoise Necklace, $18. 3. BCBGirls Women's Alba Peep Toe Pump, $79. 4. Shimmer Strapless Dress, $25. 5. Cheshire Croc Clutch, $23. 6. Barse Turquoise Circle Ring, $73.50.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taraji Henderson style, does not move me or inspire me. I feel like she dresses like any regular person and I never ohh or ahh at what she has on. I hope she is blessed with a lot of success, but I think she need to move up her ear a notch or 2

Anonymous said...

I love her style! I'm a Virgo and have a classic aesthetic and Taraji's fashion choices of late have been hitting the nail on the head in my book. She's a reminder that you can look beautiful and be a show stopper without going over the top.