Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Intern Candidate Suzy: Home Decor Finds Under $100

Candidate Suzy thinks we at the Fashion Bomb could mix in more home decor with our fashion finds. Here's her post:
"Now that it is officially 2009, I have made a New Years Resolution to expand my fabulousity beyond my wardrobe. Let’s face it, most fashionistas have plenty of clothes but shouldn’t our homes reflect the same creativity and style? Here are ten home decor finds for under $100 ( for the recessionista of course):"


1. Ikea Wall Poster, $12. 2. 7 Piece Cookware Set, $49. 3. Glacier Glassware Set of 4, $20. 4. Script Flower Small Round Table, $32. 5. Veiled Jewel Chandelier, $90. 6. Coming and Going Coat Rack, $68. 7. Exotic Retreat Table Lamp, $40. 8. Paulina Pillow, $20. 9. Multicolor Sunburst Wall Clock, $40 10.Large Canopy, $87.
Cool Idea!
Would you guys like to see more fashionable home items?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea! I'd definitely want to see more..

Anonymous said...

Good idea but none of those items strike me as things I would actually purchase to put in my home.

Anonymous said...

I like this idea!! I like the coat rack as a fun stand out piece! I'd like to see more!

Anonymous said...

Great idea!! But how can really push this kinda of post. I really don't want to see just random home pieces everyweek...

Anonymous said...

They all seem very repetitive to me, like
1. Heres random stuff [for your face, home, closet],
2. Post of pictures of these random stuff, and
3. Were to buy/prices of these random stuff.

Our Daily Bread...mmm...a step more creative then the other posts, but still not too impressive.

I’m hoping the last finalist, Anitra can bring something fierce, if not I'll just vote default for Vuitton only because hes a guy, and a males perspective will hopefully bring something new.

gee-golly-wiz..I knew I should have completed that application

Anonymous said...

I think this would be a good idea especially if you get readers and others to post pics of their style at home and/or hotels even. In line with Daily Bread's idea, getting the readers/audience involved will probably make a hit.

Anonymous said...

I think im alone on this but I dont care about home decor when visiting a fashion blog...Sorry

Anonymous said...

I like the home decor post. It seems alot more original than the rest. The Daily Bread and the besuty post seem boring a hell.

Anonymous said...

All the finalist seem quite boring. You can get these type of postings all over the web. I thought you were seeking something fresh and new...or at least FABULOUS.

Anonymous said...

Like the idea but...

This is why they have Apartment Therapy, AfroChic, Domino, Living Etc. Keep the fashion man, keep the fashion!

Anonymous said...

Nothing I haven't seen before in home decor.