Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Intern Candidate Vuitton Bain: Daily Bread

Intern contestant Vuitton suggested we start a new section called Daily Bread. Here's his post!
"Hey Guys!
So of course we're always on the lookout for exciting finds--we’re sure you guys are too! In love with those shoes you just bought? What about that statement clutch that will leave the kids gagging? Show it off here!
"...We’ve come up with a new section of the site where you guys can post pics along with the details of your latest buys. Whether you bought it because you had a rough day, or you just needed something new in your closet, post it here!
"
Devon says, "I realized I didn’t have a brown leather watch, so in light of this recession, I didn’t want to go crazy. So I hopped on over to Guess and picked this one up for $125..."
Sheryl says, "After a rough week at work, I thought I could use a little retail therapy, so I bought this cute babydoll dress from Asos.com."
I like.
Would you be down for Daily Bread?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

No...I'm not interested...

Anonymous said...

No...I'm not interested...

Al said...

i like. there's nothing wrong with something new!

Anonymous said...

I like Vuitton the most out of all the candidates but am honestly not interested in the "Daily Bread".

Ms J

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I believe he's the best contender but I think the Daily Bread could get mundane and repetitive.

Anonymous said...

i like the candidate, but i don't think this is the best idea. unless people are buying stellar items. and call me selfish, but i don't like to divulge where i get my "killer" items from because i like some level of exclusivity.

Anonymous said...

I like Vuitton and the fact that it would be a male perspective on all things fabulous and fashion!

I like the idea of Daily Bread and look forward to seeing what people submit!

Anonymous said...

They all seem very repetitive to me, like
1. Heres random stuff [for your face, home, closet],
2. Post of pictures of these random stuff, and
3. Were to buy/prices of these random stuff.

Our Daily Bread...mmm...a step more creative then the other posts, but still not too impressive.

I’m hoping the last finalist, Anitra can bring something fierce, if not I'll just vote default for Vuitton only because hes a guy, and a males perspective will hopefully bring something new.

gee-golly-wiz..I knew I should have completed that application

Anonymous said...

I like the daily bread !

Anonymous said...

its sorta cute but they do have like the best dress selection I have to wait 2 weeks for my items but its well worth it bcuz all of the US items look alike.

Anonymous said...

I like the daily bread idea...not really the name though.

Anonymous said...

I like the home decor post. It seems alot more original than the rest. The Daily Bread and the besuty post seem boring a hell.

Anonymous said...

Can somebody tell me where I can get the black shoes in the pic at?
They are so hot hot!!

Bsquared86 said...

I kind of like this idea but it could be pulled together a bit more. It does have potential though. Great job, Vuitton!