Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, January 12, 2009

Reader Style: New Years

Last week I asked y'all to send in pix celebrating New Years, and you didn't disappoint!
Christina from NYC offered a few pics of her holiday revelry:
She says, "I spent the first couple of hours working, but finished just in time for the countdown and a few drinks. Here are some photos of my friends and I bringing in the New Year, in style of course."
Cute!
Reader Tarita also sent in a pic, saying, "Me and my best friend Natasha live for fashion!"
"...What do you think of our New Years outfits???"
Uh, I love them--especially the shoes. Y'all are the bomb!
What do you think?

7 comments:

Harlem Loves said...

I bought that black dress! Great minds x

Bsquared86 said...

Hey, I know the girl in the blue dress . . . Go Natasha!

Luvvie said...

Tarita and Natasha's outfits are HOT! Love the jewel tones!

Anthonia said...

Everyone looks great! Who made the black dress? Not

Christina said...

Thanks for posting, Claire! Yep, my favorite black dress : )

kiki said...

I love tarita dress !! who made that dress?

Anonymous said...

its not a dress! i got the skirt from target and i got the shirt on sale from ny and company. i just pulled the skirt up and added a belt!

thanks!