Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Style Crutch? Toccara

I recently happened upon this picture of bomb beauty Toccara...
...and had a nagging feeling I had seen that dress before!
Digging a little deeper, I realized that Toccara hadn't worn that specific dress, but relied on a similar silhouette for a few red carpet events...

...Fitted bust, knee length skirt with a bit of flutter.
Everyone has a style crutch, a silhouette to which they are always drawn. I personally have a thing for strapless dresses; no matter the length or the color, I have to have it! But then I stop myself....too predictable!
What's your style crutch?

15 comments:

Anthonia said...

I think I have two: wearing the color black and dark wash skinny jeans with a fitted, deep-v shirt.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Tocarra is looking really good. She has definitely changed from when she was on Americas Next Top Model!

Martin said...

Earth tone colors, I just love my browns, greens, tans, blues, and of course black. Shame on me.

Anonymous said...

All of my "going out" clothes are black and I usually wear skinny pants/jeans and a fitted blouse with a detailed belt. Predictable yes, but that's what I like. Shoot.

Anonymous said...

Bobblehead

Linsay Philippe-Auguste said...

My style crutch: peep-toes! Next time I go shoe shopping I'll aim for pointy toes or anything that's closed-toes and that I can rock in all seasons!

Anonymous said...

Maxi dresses throughout the summer time. I absolutely love long dresses!

Anonymous said...

My style crutch is just like Anthonia's! Except paired with a bomber jacket. It's almost always cold or foggy in the Bay Area, so I have to have my bombers with me. =)

Accentials' Stylists said...

The plaid like dress and the eggplant dress are from a line called Stop Staring. I'm addicted to the line too...I have more than 10 Stop Staring dresses in my closet :-/

Anonymous said...

my crutch is black bootleg pants
and anything fuschia pink. i cant help it .
Linda

Anonymous said...

I love grey! and have everything in that color...jewelry, boots, sneakers, shirts, jackets! the list goes on...it's pretty bad. lol I like the darker shades though so I guess grey to me is like other people and black oh and I love v-neck halters dresses!

Anonymous said...

I always rock a cute cardigan and a cami. It's a sad thing when you can wear this same combo everyday for 2 weeks and not repeat sweaters or camis.

Anonymous said...

I always rock a cute cardigan and a cami. It's a sad thing when you can wear this same combo everyday for 2 weeks and not repeat sweaters or camis.

Anonymous said...

blazer, t, jeans in a dark wash

Anonymous said...

Toccara looks good in those dresses! especially the 1st