It's Friday..woo hoo!
Today is the last day of the intern contest. The candidates were given 5 Mail Bombs to solve, and each searched for the best answers. Vuitton, Amber, and Ashley answered all questions, and everyone seemed to answer the same questions in different ways. There was so much info that I had to split Mail Bombs in two! Here's part one, where the hopefuls help solve a few celebrity wardrobe questions:
Sabine says, "I really like this coat that Kim has on in this picture..."
"...I'm still looking to buy a coat, especially this color, can you find one just like hers except cheaper because hers is probably really expensive?"
Vuitton says, "We found some great jackets at a fraction of Kim’s cost, minus her fab Balenciaga bag of course!"
Ashley adds, "Here are some alternatives that will hopefully break necks, not wallets! Hope you likey!"
1. AE Belted Pea Coat, $50 2. GAP Long Wool Blend Pea Coat, $100. 3. Kelsey Belted Pea Coat, $60. 4. Marc New York Double Breasted Cashmere, $261.
Anitra thought this $38 Joelle Wool Coat fit the bill...
Jemise liked these options from Delia's and Nordstrom:
Left to Right: Kelsey Belted Peacoat, $79.50; Coffee Shop Textured Belted Coat, $98.
And Amber found these coats from Victoria's Secret & the GAP:
1. Belted Coat (comes in Heather Grey!), $129. 2. Ruffle Hem Coat, $99. 3. Puff Sleeve Wool Coat, $70., 4. Long Double Breasted Coat, $100.
Next Ericka says, "I spotted this jacket Malinda Williams was wearing on theybf.com and fell in love."
"...Can you find a more affordable version for a recessionista?"
Vuitton says, "Florals and bold prints are the names of the game, and we happened to find a few coats that follow the trend, but are also recession friendly:"
Anitra felt this $138 Earthly Garden Marvela Jacket from Chico's would do the trick:
Ashley spied these chic options:
1. Nanette Lepore Brocade, $330. 2. Roberto Cavalli Hand Painted Trench, $5433 3. Juicy Couture Belted Trench, $243.
And Amber proposed these cute picks:
Lastly, Danica from D.C. says, "I absolutely love Mo’Nique’s blouse in this picture taken recently during the Sundance Film Festival."
"...Where can I find it or something comparable to it?"
Ashley says, "Hey Danica! I thought Mo’nique looked great in her Dolman sleeved blouse! The silhouette is perfect for highlighting assets and, ahem, concealing not so desirable holiday pounds. I hope my offerings are up to your standard!"
Anitra compiled these colorful tops from Shopbop:
1. Bop Basics, Dolman Top, $45. 2. Lauren Conrad, Milley Top, $120. 3.Haute Hippe, Long Sleeve Modal Jersey Top, $87.
Vuitton spotted these low priced options:
And lastly, Amber says, "Achieve her look with these fashion finds:"
1. Satin ¾ Sleeve Top, $9. 2. Dolman Sleeve Jersey Top, $59. 3. Bell Sleeve Twist Front Top, $41. 4. Bell Sleeve Quilted Blouse, $44.
Who Rocked it?
Come back later for part two of Mail Bombs, and, most importantly, to vote for your favorite! Good luck to everyone!