Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For your Boo: Coogi Down to the Socks T

In celebration of the film Notorious, Coogi has released the following t-shirt...
The phrase "Coogi Down to the Socks" comes from Biggie's song One more Chance (Remix), and the T's retail for $45 at www.shopcoogi.com. Would your boo rock this?
And, just for fun, an oldie but goodie:


Was the movie any good?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea...but man the design is WACK!!! I need more!!!!

Anonymous said...

ummmmm this is my song! and diddy's hair is too funny....

i did see the movie, and i enjoyed it. i think derek luke in particular did an excellent job as puff... every time he did the sean combs dance i was dying of laughter

Alisa said...

puff you weren't alone. i was dyyyyin laughing at puffy the whole time. he had the dance down tho. lol


anyhoo, the shirt is pretty wack. =/
coogi is usually colorful...the tshirt should have reflect that.

Anonymous said...

Yea it was pretty good. A bit to raw for my taste, but not anything to unexpected.

Anonymous said...

The movie was surprisingly good! It brought me back to my high school days when we would be bumping to Biggie (even though we were from Queens...lol)

LoudPen said...

Yea the movie was definitely that work. Thanks for the Big Poppa video. Brought me back to the days when rappers would rap about clubbing and chilling but didn't have naked females poppin their behinds all over the place. And I agree with the above comments about Derek Luke as Diddy. He did his thang. "There You Go Dancing Again."

Anonymous said...

The movie was good and very inspirational. I didn't think that I'd like it but I did.