Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Intern Candidate Jemise: Andre 3000 named one of GQ's Best New Designers

"Andre' Benjamin known as Andre 3000 of the hip-hop group OutKast was recently named one of GQ's best new designers of America..."
"His Benjamin Bixby line is sensational and I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing! Read his interview on GQ and see more pictures here.
~Jemise

Cute! And I must state that Vuitton pitched this idea as well, but he turned in three stories, so we'll still be able to see him shine later today!

5 comments:

T said...

his line is pretty cute...but i heard its not selling well and its gonna close

Anthonia said...

I enjoy the male perspective but I've seen this story/picture already on the YBF and other sites.

Anonymous said...

love the line! its suprisingly refined and not outkast. haha

Anonymous said...

Dre dresses crazy as he!! and if his clothes are a relection of his line then I don't know if it's going to sell, but I still love Dre and he can still "get it"

Kjen said...

I loved the look when I see it on the streets. I loved Andre's eccentric tastes before but now seeing it packaged, with those high price tags!!!, suddenly I'm not as enamored.