Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, January 12, 2009

It's my Birthday!

Happy Monday!
It's actually a sorta special day...
...it's my birthday!
Although I'd love to say that I'm relaxing at a European spa getting my nails and toes done, I actually found a part time job teaching English and have to work!
It's all good, though, I'm happy to have a job and be getting paid in Euros...this will do until French Vogue comes knocking!
I'll be updating as much as I can....
Bisous!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Claire! I wish you all the best.

Kellie

Anonymous said...

Happy Bithday Girl, may you see many,many more so you can keep bringing us the fab style tips .

Linda . SA

Shannae said...

Happy Bday girl!!

Harlem Loves said...

Happy Birthday!!! x

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Happy birthday wish you many more to come

Lisa Brown-Hall, EIC The Ghetto Fashionista said...

Happy B-day! I KNEW were a kindred spirit- you're a fellow capricorn. My special day is next Sunday.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, love! With every year, your soul becomes even more beautiful.

Mariangela said...

happy bday to you!!!
:D

M* said...

No WONDER i love this WEBSITE!

WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY!! woo hoo!

its rare to see a JAN 12th bday, so im super happy to find a same dater =D.

much capricorn love.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Claire!!! U R Da Bomb!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Claire...enjoy your day! Love the site!

Purple Glamour said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

Hsppy Birthday Claire!!

A*E* said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Claire. Hey, teaching English is great.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday...it's my bday too!!!!

Anonymous said...

dont you just love capricorns??? we rock! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Claire! I just found your blog and starting reading ALL the posts...whew!

Congrats on the move, hope you had a very special day!

Jaszy