Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Barefoot Tess: Shoes for Women with Large Feet

Hey!
So a friend recently put me onto Barefoot Tess, an online store with women's shoes in large sizes like 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15:
I know I've gotten Mail Bombs before asking for online resources for women with above average shoe sizes. I recommended Zappos, Beverly Feldman, and now you have Barefoot Tess!
And just for you, Fashion Bomb readers get an extra 20% off now through Valentines Day using the code HEART.
Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Andrea M. Pace, Publisher & CEO said...

The full-footed ladies at Your Feet Make You Unique totally love Barefoot Tess. They have fantastic, stylish shoes for women like me who wear sizes 11 and up. For more online large-size shoe recommendations, check out Your Feet Make You Unique

Anonymous said...

I like Dreamshoes, especially for the wide widths up to size 16 (I wear 14WW!)