Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, January 26, 2009

Real Style: Boombox

Hey!
So it was Men's Fashion Week in Paris, and parties were poppin' with lots of fashionable folks. A friend and I went to a Boombox party at a club called Regine's close to the Champs Elysees:
Boombox is a notorious party described by Time Out as, "one of the wildest parties in the world, splicing freaky fashion, a fierce musical mix and carefree flamboyance." I scanned the crowd for a Fashion Bomb worthy diva and came upon this fierce fashionista:


It was honestly too loud for me to hear her name or the designer of this dress, but I loved her frock's cinched waist, eye catching metallic material, and open back. And check out her pose!
What do you think of her style?
*There's more where that came from! Check back next week for the following installment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say, but this look did not work for me in the least. The metallic mixed in with the lace-this more of a hmmm type outfit than hot in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

too damn bright for the club

Anonymous said...

ewwww, I don't like it.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't hot in the 80's either!