Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, October 20, 2008

Brand Spankin New Prada Phone

After selling one million units of its first phone, Prada has teamed with LG to create a hot black slide phone with a hidden keyboard:
If absolutely everything in your cipher must be uber fashionable, then this phone is your perfect piece. For $817 you'll spend a pretty penny, but can you put a price on fashion? [WWD]

2 comments:

Maddi said...

Wow. I want.
Unfortunately it's probably not available in New Zealand, and waaaay out of the price range of a 14 year old who babysits and gets pocket money to earn $ for spending.

Anonymous said...

This is when designeres upset me..are they serious? I promise if I was rich I still would not invest in an $817 phone. Jeez! No phone is worth it.