Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, October 31, 2008

Hot! or Hmm...Beyonce and Solange in Japan

The Knowles sisters are on their global grind, and they recently attended the Eight Million Ginza Gates Store Opening in Tokyo, Japan.
Both sisters seem to be tapping into alter egos, with Beyonce wearing a body clinging club dress for a day appointment, and Solange playing demure in a belted jumper. While their shoes are definitely hot!...
...do you love their outfits?
Hmmm?
Say your peace!

9 comments:

IbisCaraib said...

First of all, the shoes are hot!!! (as you mentioned).

As for the dresses, I love Beyonce's dress. However, its more freakum night wear then day dress. I also think I'm sadly suffering from Herve Leger overload. Sad because I have yet to wear mines for fear of seaming to mainstream and also because I love the way the dress looks on her.

As for Solange's dress...I don't know. It seems way too long.

Both women had on beautiful makeup with horrible hair.

Anonymous said...

their purses seem so random

IbisCaraib said...

Yeah the purses don't work for those outfits.

Anonymous said...

i didn't think Bey would give in to the Herve Leger madness. kinda disappointed.

Spinster said...

Nice shoes and outfits. Their hair..... not so much.

KNG said...

Bey's dress is SO hot. But the first time I saw it on another site, I didn't realize this was a day event..that's definitely not the most appropriate fit for the moment...

Beauty Is Diverse said...

hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Solange's bag with her dress!? I don't understand.

GENISE said...

I think both looks are hot. Beyonce is channeling Sasha Fierce and Solange is working a vintage look. Love the shoes on both (I must have Solange's)