Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, October 31, 2008

Hot or Hmm Halloween Edition...: Mariah and Nick

So the Cannons hosted a Halloween Eve Costume Party last night and...Wowza!!:

In true Mimi fashion, the couple made TWO matching costume changes, from firemen to a chocolate chip cookie and milk combo. I could say something freaky about the last but I'll leave that to your creative minds, wink-wink...

That pumpkin is a hilarious hot mess (and at the same time a seriously cool piece of art).
You know what? I can't even hate on these two. Whatever people say, they look like they have fun doing them and leave the opinions to the rest of us. Loves it!
Happy Halloween, FB'ers!
~A

2 comments:

Jess said...

I actually really liked it! They are growing on me....but just barely. They do look like they have tons of fun though!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

lol ! fire !!!!!!!!!