Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quickie Throwback: Door Knocker Earrings

Door knockers were a style staple of the late '80s/early '90s...


...that came roaring back a few seasons ago and seem here to stay:

Everybody has their favorites--mine were my Twists (which I still rock now and then)...

But my friends were mostly Puff, Triangle, and Bamboo kinda chicks:

Which style were you?
Get a fresh take on the door knocker look with some of these:
~Adriana

6 comments:

Shaminista said...

Just fan if these earings!!
I am discovering this blog today and adding it to my blogroll!
It rocks!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

door knockers just never seem to go away...sometimes I wonder tho: good or bad thing? lol

Cee said...

Love the door knockers. I bought a pair last year. Huge heart shaped ones with the word LOVE in the middle.

Anonymous said...

hah I rocksss mine ERRRRRRRYDAY!!!! Love the post !!!

Anonymous said...

I bought a pair of bamboos about five years ago and I still rock them when I'm having my hood moments. I love those earrings. They're sort of like a sign that says: Don't take everything so seriously!! Have a bit of fun!

Anonymous said...

those crystal swarovski bamboo earrings are SERIOUS!