Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Fashion Bomb featured on AOL Black Voices!

Check out AOL Black Voices for a feature on The Fashion Bomb!
I chit chatted with writer Alexis Stodghill about how the Fashion Bomb came about!
An excerpt:

What has been the best thing to come out of starting your Web site?
"Invaluable relationships and connections with people who love fashion."
Yurrrp!
Read the rest here and leave comments!
Bisous!
(Guess that whole international thing came true..!)

2 comments:

M* said...

coooool! supercool
love da blog, lik duh n layout

Unknown said...

Hi Clarie,

I just wanted to show you some love...I have been reading your blog for the past few months and I must admit that I am a addicted...I love comming here to get my fashion fix...I also wanted to commend you for making the move to Paris..very bold, but if not now then when...

Cheers
Aishia