Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Love/Hate: Comme Des Garcons for H&M

I recently stumbled upon a few images of Comme des Garcons' impending line for H&M. I have a love/hate relationship with what I've seen so far.
First love:
I adore classics with a twist, and these pieces would fit seamlessly into any wardrobe while maintaining a fashion forward look. And you know with Comme des Garcons you'll have interesting pockets, pleating and details (check out the jacket on the bottom right!).
Hate:
This seems very 'Gap', no? Just...not interesting.
I wonder when they'll be unleashing the furor over here in Paris. Oooh, will Parisian women be half as blood thirsty as New Yorkers?
I'll have to see...
Bisous!

1 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

I like the things at the top, not the other stuff. When exactly will thishit the stores. I completely missed my favorite designer at H&M and I don't want to miss out on this