Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, October 13, 2008

Real Style: Florida

Hey!
So it's my last week here in the states! I have sooo much to take care of...and it doesn't help that my clothes don't easily fit into four suitcases! While I try to edit everything down, Christina of the blog Purple Glamour wrote me the following:
"I am a recent college grad, relocating to the NY Metro area in the near future from Tampa, FL to pursue a career in fashion journalism. I have always been known as the fashionista among my friends because I am not afraid to take chances and I love to dress up for any occasion...
....I have enclosed a recent photo of me at a dinner party. Do you think I have "Real Style?"
Of course! I'm loving those shoes.
What do you guys think?
Smootches!
PS Check out Christina's blog at www.purple-glamour.blogspot.com.

6 comments:

Nico said...

i like her style

Anonymous said...

i'm not in love with the shoes, but the rest of the outfit is pretty sophisticated.

Anonymous said...

did you buy your ticket yet....?

Anonymous said...

That asymmetrical blue blouse is really striking on her--yes she has Real Style!

AOS said...

I love the site. Where are you off to btw?

Christina said...

Thanks for the love! : )