Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, October 03, 2008

Claire on the Carpet: VH1 Hip Hop Honors

Hey!
So last night was a late night, as I attended the VH1 Hip Hop Honors Afterparty.
Industry Heavyweights like MC Lyte, EPMD, Pete Rock, Q-Tip, and Mos Def peppered the party in Midtown Manhattan.
I stayed out pretty late, meaning Mail Bombs today will be a bit delayed.
Until I get them together, take a look at this video I whipped up on the red carpet:

Instead of cheesing with celebs for pictures, I decided to get behind the camera and talk to them a bit about Style.
How'd I do?
Smootches!

4 comments:

Lisa Brown-Hall, EIC The Ghetto Fashionista said...

Hey Claire-loved your red carpet interviews- and how on point was Ed Lover with his color picks for fall?-mustard, and purple are certainly hot this season.

I always want to know what YOU'RE wearing- would love to see how you represented on the red carpet- I know you were fashion bomb-a-licious :)

Anonymous said...

Claire, I wish you the best in Paris and I love the fact that u weren't afraid to take a leap! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Maybe some chicas next time. Ed Lover was on point though.

M* said...

haha loved it

LIL JON is so dumbdittydum dum

he said" IS THIS A BLOG" lmao Classic moment.