Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, October 10, 2008

Mail Bombs: Rihanna's Plaid Jacket + Alicia's Military Look

Hey!
So life has been super busy with my impending move, but Mail Bombs of course take priority!
Let's go!
First Deja says, "I just love this plaid jacket Rihanna is wearing and I'm positive that its very expensive..."
"...Could you find something similar on a college girl's budget?"
So Adriana found that Rihanna is wearing this $325 L.A.M.B. Draped Collar Blazer...
..expensive, so if you'd like an alternative, go with these:
1. Aqua Women's 3/4 Sleeve Plaid Jacket, $128. 2. Priorities Green Plaid Emma Jacket, $99.
In another Rihanna Mail Bomb, Mariah says, "Rihanna recently wore this jacket to T.I.'s Myspace Music Concert..."
"...Do you know who the designer is and where I could find a similar leather jacket for a lower price?"
Stuntin is a habit for Rihanna, as Adriana found that she's wearing this $890 Mike & Chris Lambskin Nathan Jacket...

Get a similar look with these lower priced options:
1. Aqua Women's Hooded Leather Jacket, $298. 2. Theory Women's "Juna" Hooded Leather Jacket, $525. 3. Soia & Kyo Kymia Jacket, $375.
Crystal says, "The coat that Alicia Keys is rocking in the following picture is a must!"
"...I'm lovin her whole outfit, the coat, the boots, the hat.... but the coat is a must have. Can you post some more affordable versions of it (as I'm sure it must cost a fortune)?"
Mimic Alicia's Military steeze with these high and low priced coats:
1. Burberry Wool Coat, $1,495. 2. City Style Wool Captain's Coat, $91. 3. BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Melton Luxe Military Coat, $595.
Next, Tola says, "Where can I get this dress or something similar!"
"..It is TOOO FAB!"
Adriana recommends emulating J. Lo's Dolce & Gabbana frock...
...with this $242 Guy Baxter Julia Dress...
Lastly, Devin says, "I found this belt on Christina Milian's promo pic that I absolutely loved."
"...I actually love the entire look, but I would love to know where I can get a belt like that?"
Adriana found these options:
1. Calvin Klein Black Leather Wide Belt, $33. 2. Ann Taylor Loft Obi Belt, $34. 3. Belworks Black Leather Wide Sash, $108.
Smootches!

10 comments:

Fashion Guru said...

im loving jlo's look very much

Anonymous said...

An affordable version of the boots that A. Keys is wearing can be purchased at Nine West. I found them there after falling in love with them in that picture!

Anonymous said...

HEy does anyone know where Alicia's coat is from??

Anonymous said...

Express had a belt like Christina's. It's a kimono belt so its not exactly like it, but has that tight wrap feel to it. Very cute.

MsGemni said...

I've lovin the hell outta Alicia's "military" look. I don't care how muchit costs-I want that jacket!!! Anyone know the designer?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Great post - very helpful!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad someone sent in the pic of A. Keys. That coat is FIRE!!! I hope someone anyone knows who actually makes the coat. She ALWAYS has nice coats. The whole outfit is hot!

Anonymous said...

Rihanna is always so fierce. Always lovin her looks!!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the discount NY&Co version of A. Key's coat. Is it just me, or does Rihanna look like Prince in the first pic?

Unknown said...

Can you please tell me where Rhianna's jacket is from and any similar affordable ones. Thanks.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/02/04/rihanna-ny-fashion-week/