Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Video Fun: Single Man Does Single Ladies

Hey Guys!
So I must admit: I've been playing Beyonce's Single Ladies on straight repeat for the past week!
I absolutely love the energy and catchiness of the song...and the video's great choreography and sheer simplicity only add to my 'Bey' loving experience. I caught this video while cruising hot blog Love B Scott:

Homeboy is working it, am I right? I need to figure out how to do that whine into a half split!
Check the original:


I'm sorry I don't think I can ever get tired of that song!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, he's good.

Anonymous said...

He is amazing! I saw this the other day. I love him.

Beyonce is a guilty, "never-admit-it-publicly" pleasure for me--I think she's not very bright, she dresses atrociously, for the most part, and I can't get behind anyone who shills for Walmart and performs at a Bush inauguration, but she is a highly entertaining performer.

Anonymous said...

Ok Im jealous the videos only been out about a week and a half and he's not only managed to learn the choreography but perfected it!

Anonymous said...

i love my gay boys! he looks great! the dancing is totally on point.

Kingsmomma said...

definitely tired of the song but single man did his thang. I popped it harder than she did.
she definitely needs to pull him onstage or maybe have ellen bring him on her show. This was the real Sasha Fierce

Mariangela said...

beyonce is mah fav singer!!!!i luv her new videos!!!and that guy is amazing!!!i luv his moves!!!

Anonymous said...

Somebody give that boy a job cuz he was WORKIN IT!