Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hot! or Hmm..: Beyoncé and Jordin Sparks

The LBD was in full effect last night as both Beyoncé and Jordin Sparks rocked two Hot or Hmm worthy frocks.
First, Bee rocked this waist-accentuating, cut-out shoulder sheath to the debut of the new House of Deréon Collection at Bloomingdale's in NYC. I'm going for mostly Hot on this one: I'm not crazy about the hair but I love the dress's shape (and check out some of the accessories up close)!

Jordin Sparks rocked her LBD to the Avon Foundation Hope Honors event (also in NYC):

I usually like Jordin's style because she wears things that suit her fresh, young personality but not quite sure about this dress. But I do love her makeup and skin--like she's glowing from the inside out!
So, Fashion Bombers: Hot or Hmm??
~Adri

6 comments:

Zavysmamma said...

I think both women look HOT. I am not feeling Beyonce's hair. And Jordan always dresses very appropriately. Kudos to her! Beyonce is rocking some nice shoes as well.

Covet Deschanel said...

Absolute love for Bey's outfit. Jordin, not so much.

Elle Woods said...

big nay for Jordin!

Anonymous said...

I think Beyonce looks a little morbid..but the shoes are hot! maybe a little color on her lips would have made a difference.


Lace overlay??? Uh,uh Jordin!

Anonymous said...

I think Jordan Sparks has gained weight.

Anonymous said...

I think they both look super hot. They are good singers and are super cute! Pleaseee come for Puerto Rico!!